|Facility:||Community Hospital South|
|Degree:||MD or DO|
|Certification:||IM or FP|
|Workload:||Full or Part-time|
|Schedule Description:||7on/7off; 1:3 call and some weekend call|
|Shift Description:||7p-7a (Nocturnist)|
EmCare Inpatient Services is seeking:
BC/BE Internal Medicine Hospitalist or BC/BE Family Medicine with IM experience
· Patients, nurses and physicians helped design the new hospital, which includes a five-story patient tower with 150 all-private rooms; six new operating suites.
· Community Hospital South underwent a $130 million dollar expansion to add 194,000-square-feet to the hospital.
· Schedule is flexible.
· Average census running an average of 70’s.
Community Health Network is one of the largest employers in central Indiana, and is proud of a reputation for attracting and retaining the brightest talent in health care. The Greenwood, Center Grove, and Clark-Pleasant School Corporations offer one of the most comprehensive K-12 public school programs available in Indiana. With enrollment figures increasing annually, the districts employ highly-qualified teaching staffs to meet the demand. Excellent higher education opportunities are also in the area. Indiana Tech and ITT Technical Institute both have local learning centers in Greenwood. Traditional four-year institutions include Franklin College, University of Indianapolis and Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis just a short drive away.
· 37 Years of experience supporting Indiana physicians and hospitals from our local Indianapolis office
· “A” Rated Paid Malpractice Insurance with no tail obligation upon departure
· Health, Dental, Vision, 401K and Elective Deferral Plan
· CME allowance of $2,000
· $105/hr base plus a bonus pool at $5/RVU yielding a projected rate of $120/hr-$125/hr.