|Degree:||MD or DO|
Sutter Medical Group (SMG) is a successful, 600+ member multi-specialty group offering physicians the opportunity to build their practices within a progressive, financially sound and collaborative organization. SMG is recognized as a Top Performing Physician Group by the Integrated Healthcare Association. Our members are dedicated to providing the highest quality and most complete health care possible to the people in the communities we serve in the greater Sacramento Sierra Region of Placer, Sacramento, Solano and Yolo Counties.
H1B Visa candidates are encouraged to apply. This position is conpensated by shift pay:
- 16 - 18 shifts per month
- 9 - 10 hour rounding shifts
- 9 - 12 hour admission shifts
- Differentials for PM and night shifts
- RVU productivity pay - paid out quarterly
Join us and you'll also enjoy:
- 2 year shareholder track
- Competitive benefits with 401(k) and profit sharing
- Teaching opportunities with our Hospitalist Fellowship program
- Positive work/life balance
- The opportunity to work with a Top Performing Physician Group as recognized by the Integrated Healthcare Association
The Sacramento Sierra Region offers all the advantages of living in Northern California.
The region offers cultural diversity, as well as ample outdoor activities including river rafting, skiing/snow boarding, and biking. Sports enthusiasts will enjoy a night out cheering our minor league baseball team the River Cats and the NBA powerhouse Sacramento Kings.
Centrally located, it is an hour and a half from the mountains of Lake Tahoe or the bay of San Francisco. For the wine connoisseur, scenic Napa Valley is just a short drive away.