|Degree:||MD or DO|
Sutter Medical Group (SMG) is a successful, 600+ member multi-specialty group offering physicians the opportunity to build their practices within a progressive, financially sound and collaborative organization. SMG is recognized as a Top Performing Physician Group by the Integrated Healthcare Association. Our members are dedicated to providing the highest quality and most complete health care possible to the people in the communities we serve in the greater Sacramento Sierra Region of Placer, Sacramento, Solano and Yolo Counties.
This position is compensated by shift pay:
- 16 - 18 shifts per month
- 9 - 10 hour rounding shifts
- 9 - 12 hour admission shifts
- Differentials for PM and Night shifts
- RVU productivity pay - paid out quarterly
Join us an you'll also enjoy:
- 2 year shareholder track
- Competitive benefits with 401(k) and profit sharing
- Teaching opportunities with our Hospitalist Fellowship program
- Positive work/life balance
- The opportunity to work with a Top Performing Physician Group as recognized by the Integrated Healthcare Association
Located 16 miles northeast of Sacramento, Roseville is one of California's fastest growing communities. Centrally located, Roseville is only 2 hours away from the San Francisco Bay area; as well as the shores of Lake Tahoe. Roseville is the home to an excellent school system, superior shopping and great community living.